Basic English Words and Phrases for Speaking English Fluently and Correctly (Level Zero)
The primary goal of this quick free course is to introduce you to the basics of English language so that you can start speaking English from scratch. This quick start course will give you imagination about what is SLM and how to practice speaking English with our unique and very effective speaking tools.
- Easy to understand and easy to use.
- New speaking training technologies.
- 100% speaking practice.
- Easy speaking exercises with Color Schemes.
- Quizzes and speaking Exercises.
- Everything you need to start speaking English.
What is the target audience?
- Basic English Words and Phrases Level Zero course is for complete beginners.
- Iven if you learn English for some time and are not confident in speaking English, you can take this course and start speaking English.
Learning a new language as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials and English learning programs. Basic English Words and Phrases courses are different because they don’t teach English. They teach speaking English. Moreover, they make learners to think by themselves, to make sentences by themselves and to speak by themselves getting automatic speaking skills in such a way.
Introduction to Basic English Words and Phrases Course
In this Basic English Words and Phrases Level Zero introduction video, you will learn more about the Synergetic Language Matrix speaking training technology and how to work with our unique and very effective speaking simulators.
Basic English Words and Phrases Level Zero Lessons
In this lesson, you will practice making sentences with personal pronouns and the auxiliary verb 'to be'.
In this lesson, you will learn how to ask Yes-No questions with the auxiliary verb 'to be'.
In this lesson you will practice making negative sentences.
In this lesson, you will practice making alternative questions.
In this lesson, you will practice to answer questions positively and negatively.
In this lesson, you will practice speaking using all the learning material you have learned in this course.
In this lesson, you will do the lesson quiz.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!