Before to start to speak English you must know some very easy rules about how to compose English sentences and first of all the sentences with personal pronouns and the auxiliary verb to be:
1. Any language reflects the nature of things and actions. When we speak we speak about somebody or something and this somebody or something either is somewhere or has certain qualities or do something. So when we compose an English sentence somebody or something (a personal pronoun or a noun) goes first, then we show that this somebody or something is (an auxiliary verb to be) somewhere (a preposition + noun: in a room, an adverb: here) or has some qualities (an adjective: beautiful, tall, short) or do something (a verb: go, read, like, can). 2. English sentence must be complete. It means that an English sentence must have a subject (personal pronouns or nouns) and a verb.The following sentences are not correct: She beautiful. (no verb) A car black. (no verb). The correct sentences are: She is beautiful. The car is black. The English sentence must be complete, must have a subject and a verb. That is why English people say: It is cold. Look at the following picture to see how you should make simple English sentences.
You must also know how to make plural nouns:
1. noun + s or es: boy - boys, table - tables, ax - axes.
2. A vowel is changed: man - man, women - women, tooth - teeth.
3. If a word ends with "y", y is changed into i + es: city - cities.
4. If a word ends with "f", "f" is changed into v + es: wolf - wolves, wife - wives.
5. There are no rules for some nouns: mouse - mice (мышь), sheep - sheep (овца).